This is a self-paced course designed for licensed health care professionals such as dental professionals, registered nurses and doctors. Once the course is activated, you can start and stop whenever you want and work at your own pace!
Once the online course is completed you will schedule an in-person CPR Skills Check for hands-on practice and to demonstrate the skills learned.
Course includes adult, child and infant CPR and AED Training.
Two year certification issued through American Safety & Health Institute.
Students must pass the online training and an in-person, hands-on CPR Skills Check.
$40 per person
More about Self-Paced Training
- We will activate your course as quickly as possible. If you have registered after hours or on the weekend, it will probably be the next business day. Thank you for your patience.
- You will receive a text and/or email to let you know your course has been activated. The email comes directly from ASHI so be on the lookout as it is often mistaken as spam.
- Once the course is activated, you can start whenever you’d like, start and stop as needed, and work at your own pace.
- A tablet or computer is highly recommended to complete the training. Please be aware, the training does NOT work well from your phone.
- After completion of the online portion, you will need to do a hands-on lesson for CPR. You can register for the in-person part at www.firstresponsecpr.com/skills.