If you work with adults, this course is appropriate for you!
Meets the requirements for elder care professionals and those who work with individuals with special needs (DBHDD).
Course includes Adult, Child CPR and First Aid.
This is a self-paced course, so you can start/stop when you want. You can take as much or as little time as you need to complete the course work.
Once completed, you will need to perform an in-person CPR Skills check to demonstrated your knowledge.
$40 per person
More about Self-Paced Training
- We will activate your course as quickly as possible. If you have registered after hours or on the weekend, it will probably be the next business day. Thank you for your patience.
- You will receive a text and/or email to let you know your course has been activated. The email comes directly from ASHI so be on the lookout as it is often mistaken as spam.
- Once the course is activated, you can start whenever you’d like, start and stop as needed, and work at your own pace.
- A tablet or computer is highly recommended to complete the training. Please be aware, the training does NOT work well from your phone.
- After completion of the online portion, you will need to do a hands-on lesson for CPR. You can register for the in-person part at www.firstresponsecpr.com/skills.
For Self-Paced Classes: NO REFUNDS will be issued.