If you prefer to learn in Spanish, this is a great option!
Course includes adult, child, infant CPR, AED & First Aid.
This is a self-paced course, so you can start and stop when you want and take as much or as little time as you need to complete the course.
This is a nationally accredited course and it meets the requirements for child care professionals, elder care professionals, foster parents, and more.
After completion of the online course, you will need to complete an in-person hands-on CPR Skills check in order to earn certification.
$40 per person
More about Self-Paced Training
- We will activate your course as quickly as possible. If you have registered after hours or on the weekend, it will probably be the next business day. Thank you for your patience.
- You will receive a text and/or email to let you know your course has been activated. The email comes directly from ASHI so be on the lookout as it is often mistaken as spam.
- Once the course is activated, you can start whenever you’d like, start and stop as needed, and work at your own pace.
- A tablet or computer is highly recommended to complete the training. Please be aware, the training does NOT work well from your phone.
- After completion of the online portion, you will need to do a hands-on lesson for CPR. You can register for the in-person part at www.firstresponsecpr.com/skills.