Tailored for those who work with children Self-Paced Pediatric CPR, AED & First Aid includes adult, child, and infant CPR, AED and Pediatric First Aid.
This course meets the requirements for child care professionals and foster parents.
As a self-paced course, you can can start and stop when you want and work at your own pace. Take as much or as a little time as you need to complete the online course work.
Once you register, the course will be activated in the ASHI System. This does take a human being to get involved, so please allow a little time. During the day, it’s usually activated within hours. At night or on the weekend, it may be the next business day.
Once completed, you will complete an in-person CPR Skills check to demonstrate the knowledge you have learned.
$40 per person
More about Self-Paced Training
- We will activate your course as quickly as possible. If you have registered after hours or on the weekend, it will probably be the next business day. Thank you for your patience.
- You will receive a text and/or email to let you know your course has been activated. The email comes directly from ASHI so be on the lookout as it is often mistaken as spam.
- Once the course is activated, you can start whenever you’d like, start and stop as needed, and work at your own pace.
- A tablet or computer is highly recommended to complete the training. Please be aware, the training does NOT work well from your phone.
- After completion of the online portion, you will need to do a hands-on lesson for CPR. You can register for the in-person part at www.firstresponsecpr.com/skills.