- Training should be held outside or in a room with an outside door in order to minimize exposure of residents of senior living communities. Training area must be large enough to allow everyone to maintain appropriate social distance.
- Students will be required to wash hands before/after hands-on practice.
- Students will wear disposable gloves when touching the equipment.
- Manikins are sanitized between each person.
- Class size limited to 10 or less.
- We ask that anyone showing ANY symptoms postpone taking the class.
Due to the Coronavirus precautions, we are now offering CPR & First Aid as a “blended” course. You can complete the coursework and written test online and earn a temporary certification. Once the precautions are lifted you will need to complete a hands-on skills check in order to be in compliance with Georgia & South Carolina regulations for child care and elder care professionals.
We have TWO options
“Live Learning” is an instructor-led online course. You log on at a specific time and complete the interactive course with an instructor and other students just as you would in a class room. Course includes adult, child, infant CPR & First Aid and meets the requirements for child care, elder care, foster parents and more. Course length is 2.5 – 3 hours. Cost is $25 per person.
“Self Paced” CPR, AED & First AId Training can be done anytime at your convenience. There is no instructor so you work at your own pace. Nationally accredited certification meets the requirements for DBHDD, Fitness Professionals and more. Cost is $40 per person. Prepayment is required and no refunds will be issued. Estimated time is 5 hours, but your actual time may vary.
To register, click on the course selected below and then click on “Buy Tickets”